Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to My New Baseball Home!

After a season covering the Minnesota Twins for the fine Examiner online publication, my Twins coverage will have a new home, effective immediately.

It was with great regret that I submitted my resignation from the Examiner publication. However, I it became apparent that I could no longer devote the requisite time and energy to providing daily coverage and commentary that the Twins deserved. Therefore, the new home for my Twins-related content is here.

The focus will primarily be on the Twins and the American League Central Division. However, we'll branch out and look into all things baseball. My companion site, Donny Puck, will continue to be updated regularly and will focus on Gopher sports, the Timberwolves, and some Wild coverage.

I will be taking the rest of the week off and will be back in full force next week. The off-season promises to be a busy one for GM Bill Smith and his brain trust, and we'll have plenty of roster analysis, rankings, free agent musings, potential trade proposals, among other things.

Thanks for checking out my new site, and be sure to check in often!

No comments:

Post a Comment